There are a lot of blogs out there to read and follow so why should you even follow this one? I asked myself the same question when I decided to start blogging and as I’m writing this.
There are SO many websites, blogs, FB groups, influencers etc. to follow!
Why another one? Why this one?
Well frankly because I’m tired of seeing nothing but the highlight reels of everyone’s life, and if I was at that point you may be as well.
I wanted to find a woman or mom on social media who I could be inspired by. One who didn’t just post the latest viral challenges, the perfectly posed family photos, or their newest intro video, but who showed her real-life struggles and how she was dealing with them, someone who let me know I wasn’t the only one feeling like she had lost her identity.
What was missing for me when following all these inspiring people was the realness, the rawness.
Since I couldn’t find the woman I was looking for I became her.
Why Should You Follow This Blog?
- 1. For connection & friendship – It is my goal that when you follow this blog you feel like you gained a friend, someone who gets it and wants you to know you’re not alone.
- 2. To leave feeling better than when you arrrived – It is my desire that when you leave this blog or finish reading any of the content you leave feeling better about where you are at in life. I never want you to read my content and ever say I wish I was like Taren but instead, Taren inspired me, she helped me to see this differently, or she helped me to get through this tough situation.
- 3. Freebies – I plan on partnering with some of my favorite brands that have made mom life easier or better to bring you freebies, giveaways, and discounts.
- 4. To be inspired – Do you ever see someone and wish you could have been a fly on the wall during their journey to learn all their secrets?
- •The 230 lb woman how lost 100 lbs and looks amazing what did she eat everyday? Did she workout? How often?
- •The mom who takes gorgeous IG photos with her kids on all these amazing trips. How is she getting paid to do that?
- •The God fearing woman who despite tremendous loss has an unshakable faith. What bible studies did she do? What sermons did she listen to?
I want to allow you to be a fly on my wall as I bring you along on my journey.
My journey of re-losing the weight, finding my self confidence, and building a wildly successful business.
So join me on this journey and let’s grow and be better together!